Mott MacDonald’s International Development Services Unit, IDS, operates
within the international development sectors of Environment and Water,
Education, Health and Social and Economic
Development. Together we
implement and manage projects and programmes in developing countries and
emerging economies around the world. We are committed to support the
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and to provide our
expertise to improve the lives of people in need.
For current projects and multiple upcoming bid prospects within the
field of Urban Development and Transport, we are seeking independent
consultants for long and short term assignments for international
development in in Africa and sub-continent Asia.
Our Urban Development and Transport portfolio focusses on donor funded
programs to improve the lives of people in Rural and Urban areas by
supporting national governments and municipalities in Transport Policy,
Master Planning, and Identification and Design of urban infrastructure.
As part of our on-going success in these fields we are now seeking to
expand our network of leading specialists in Data Management.
Mott MacDonald is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Management Specialist
Job Ref: 25798BR
Contract Type: Contract
- An expert in data management activities: (planning surveys, data monitoring/collection, data management and analysis)
- Support to decision-making, capacity building and learning
- Use of innovative processes in data management and statistical analysis
- You will be an experienced International Development consultant
with proven technical skills gained form implementing projects
in-country funded by donors such as DFID, ADB, EU, WB.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with large-scale monitoring and data management tasks
- Possess excellent report writing skills;
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in international development for donor funded programmes;
- Degree in Information Technology/Science with specialisation in statistics, numerical computation, or an equivalent degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply