Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited, a logistics firm is in need of a suitable candidates for the following under-listed job positions
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Preferred candidate with minimum of 1year experience.
- Applicant must be smart, fluent and have good interpersonal skill.
- Candidate will work at increasing the company’s customer base.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for our services.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Qualification and Requirements Minimum of 3 years experience as. Admin or Human Resource Manager or any related Administrative field as a manager.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mail room, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Minimum of HND, candidate with marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of One year experience.
- Applicant must be fluent and smart.
- Coordinate the entire marketing department and entire marketing team.
- Securing clients for the company and developing the entire business.
- Developing marketing strategies.
- Candidate must be a good team leader
- Must be able to prepare and present daily and weekly marketing report to the MD.
- Must be able to achieve sales target and also drive unit members on their monthly, quarterly and yearly target.
- Must be able to provide relevant marketing information in other to assist marketing in planning and beating competitors.
How to Apply
NOTE: All qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2016-09-31