Job Title: Corporate Sales Senior Executive
H/She is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company’s products and services
- Generate new business leads and opportunities
- Responsible for selling various Edusoft Associates solutions/services to various corporate organisations.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program.
- Makes outbound lead calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Maintains contact information and sales activities by creating and updating records in a relationship management system.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms to prospective customers.
- Investigates and resolves customer concerns.
- Travels to and attends trade shows.
- HND/B.SC in Marketing, Business Administration and related Management field.
- Candidates with proven sales experience will be given preference.
- Graduates with experience in sales can apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills including experience with MS Word.
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Bright, highly motivated and driven
- Passionate about Sales and customer satisfaction
- Credible, articulate and confident
- Team player
- Maintain a professional manner and polished appearance at all times
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail
Job Title: Teachers
- Responsible for teaching in the primary school segment.
- Lesson planning and preparation.
- Checking pupils’ work.
- Attending parents’ evenings.
- Math/Statistics graduates with 1 – 3 years teaching experience.
- Candidates without experience but are interested in teaching can also apply.
Salary: Very attractive
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidate will be short-listed and contacted.