15 Aug 2016
eHealth Africa Job for a Junior Business Analyst
health commodities, streamline clinical procedures, monitor vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
eHealth Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Department: Global Health Informatics
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
- As a Junior Business Analyst is responsible for the requirements analysis and documentation, specification, development cycle and execution of a variety of software projects.
- S/he manages the sprint and release process and communicates all changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Discovers, documents, and prioritizes client needs and requirements
- Support Information Systems Manager in developing specifications, timelines and budget.
- Manages prioritization in close coordination with the programmes and engineering teams
- Decides upon release date(s) and content (Release Planning)
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Acting as an interface between program units, technology teams and support teams
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation.
- Work as a technical writer to ensure quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
- Provide end to end solution and design details
- Demos product functionalities for customers and Junior leadership.
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other project-related meetings
- Tracks tasks and milestones and reports on the project's progress
- Support Information Systems Manager in establishing software development processes with the local development team
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers andtranslating them to specific software requirements
- Document Business and System processes using UML notation and Case tool like Enterprise Architect.
- Making sure that the recommended solution has a competitive edge.
- Bachelor's degree from college or university in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on product or project management experience with software products and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for succinctly presenting thoughts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Desirables: UML, SCRUM, MICROSOFT Technologies
- Demonstrated experience to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build product requirements. Ability to identify product improvements that meet organizational and client needs.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Framework.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.