eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective
ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We
have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly
deployed to manage patient information and outbreak response, organize
health commodities, streamline clinical procedures, monitor
vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
eHealth Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Department: Global Health Informatics
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
- As a Junior Business Analyst is responsible for the requirements
analysis and documentation, specification, development cycle and
execution of a variety of software projects.
- S/he manages the sprint and release process and communicates all changes to relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discovers, documents, and prioritizes client needs and requirements
- Support Information Systems Manager in developing specifications, timelines and budget.
- Manages prioritization in close coordination with the programmes and engineering teams
- Decides upon release date(s) and content (Release Planning)
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external
clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and
- Acting as an interface between program units, technology teams and support teams
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation.
- Work as a technical writer to ensure quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
- Provide end to end solution and design details
- Demos product functionalities for customers and Junior leadership.
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-ups,
reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other
- Tracks tasks and milestones and reports on the project’s progress
- Support Information Systems Manager in establishing software development processes with the local development team
- Understanding business process management and business
requirements of the customers andtranslating them to specific software
- Document Business and System processes using UML notation and Case tool like Enterprise Architect.
- Making sure that the recommended solution has a competitive edge.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university in Computer
Science, Business Management, Engineering, Information Systems
Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on product or project management experience with software products and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications with a strong
aptitude for succinctly presenting thoughts and ideas to internal and
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Desirables: UML, SCRUM, MICROSOFT Technologies
- Demonstrated experience to gather user requirements from a
number of sources and build product requirements. Ability to identify
product improvements that meet organizational and client needs.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Framework.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply