Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES), provides services to the
oil & gas industry including engineering, procurement, construction,
fabrication and installation both on shore and offshore.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to
make your job easier while maintaining a high degree of safety and
Compact Manifold & Energy Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower,
materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all
electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and
recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to
execution at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and
all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the
approved construction drawings, contract documents, project
specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract
documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution
of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Minimum of BS.c in Electrical Engineering or any Engineering related field
- Minimum of 5 years construction industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th September 2016.