Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian owned company engaged in
logistics, transport, export/ local remover implementation and
We are a dully registered company with innovation business plan to take
delivery and remover business to the next level. We have identify the
need in Nigeria as the commercial nerve and one of the most populous
black nation, based on survey of business activities and ever demanding
delivery and remover logistics needs of the populace.
Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Render administration support to the Head, Retail Operations and
other Managers by generating and assisting to generate timely and
appropriate correspondence, presentations etc.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day office operations and
processes whilst supporting broad functions across the Executive Team,
HR, Supply Chain, Internal Audit, Finance, etc.
- Organize and maintain office systems and filing.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up-to-date.
- Ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Take and disseminate minutes of various meetings.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Order and manage office stationary and supplies.
- Handle project based work.
- Build strong relationships with all staff and be trusted as an
approachable and highly capable ‘Go To’ person who can be relied on to
- Handling both incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the department and all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and office emails.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the official Department diary and calendar management.
- A good degree in Business Administration or any of the Social
Sciences with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a
- Flawless communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Cool under pressure and with the ability to think on one’s feet.
- Tact and discretion, capable of dealing appropriately with confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize important issues and understand how to
appropriately communicate and engage with a busy management team is
- Flawless Ms Office Skills (especially Word, Excel and
PowerPoint), with practical experience in preparing Management reports
and various other types of official communication.
- A very pleasing phone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th October, 2016.