24 Aug 2016
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Job Vacancy for a Secretary
reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
- Letter writing and typing for the Managing Director
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Creating and maintaining filling system
- Booking rooms and conference facilities for Managing Director.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and external contact on behalf of the Managing Director
- Maintaining stationery and other equipment
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of Managing Director
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agenda and taking minutes Organizing travel for Managing Director
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spread sheets and databases;
- Must have at least 2-4 years' in Secretarial administration.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Teamwork. Reliability and honesty;
- University Degree in a related subject.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.