Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated
by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th
2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced
operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective
reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by
intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively
engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
- Letter writing and typing for the Managing Director
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Creating and maintaining filling system
- Booking rooms and conference facilities for Managing Director.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and external contact on behalf of the Managing Director
- Maintaining stationery and other equipment
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of Managing Director
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agenda and taking minutes Organizing travel for Managing Director
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word,
Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel etc., to produce correspondence and
documents and to maintain presentations, records, spread sheets and
- Must have at least 2-4 years’ in Secretarial administration.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Teamwork. Reliability and honesty;
- University Degree in a related subject.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.