9 Aug 2016
Employment Opportunities in a Security and Fire Equipment Company
Job Title: HR & Admin, Supervisor
- The incumbent will perform a dual function of assisting in Human Resources Management and Office Administration.
- He is responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations.
- On the side of human resources management be plans, develops and implements strategy for HR management and development.
- On the part of office administration.
- First Degree in Humanities or Business related field.
- Professional HR qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years in office administration.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
- To provide en efficient arid responaive administrative, organisational, and logistic support to the MD/CEO; helping him to manage and prioritlse his time to become more efficient.
- First Degree or HND preferably in Secretariat or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years demonstrable experience in an administrative/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, sound judgment and discretion in handling internal and extemal contacts/issues.
- The applicant should be vast in computer knowledge eg. power-point, excel, adobe etc.
Job Title: Head, Engineering Department
- Will have overall responsibility for supenasing the engineering department covering prpject management, equipment testing, equipment maintenance and the research units.
- Through these unite, he is to ensure that security systems design & installation for customers are properly handled; equipment purchased are tested and confirmed okay before customers take delivery, solutions for faulty products are executed to customers’ satisfaction, etc.
- First Degree/HND in Engineering, preferably Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years practical work experience in engineering/project management, out of which 5 years must be in a managerial position.
- Project management certification will be added advantage.
- Industry knowledge will be a definite plus.
Job Title: Truck/Corporate Driver
- The candidate must possess a minimum of SSCE qualification. He must not be above 45 years of age.
- He must possess at least 5 years driving experience and a relevant/current Driver’s License.
- The candidate must reside within Ogudu/Ojota/lkotun/Egbe axis of Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job title as Subject.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.