30 Aug 2016
Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Vacancy Announcement for a Registrar
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration of the College.
- He/She is also the Secretary to the Governing Council, Academic Board and other Statutory Committees.
- He/She is responsible for keeping all the records of the Institution.
- He/She is a Principal Officer and Head of Registry Division.
- The candidate should possess a good honours degree in any of the Arts/Social Sciences/Humanities from a recognized institution plus at least 12 years cognate experience.
- The candidates who had applied earlier for the position need not do so again.
- Age requirement for the position is a minimum of 35 years.
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Terms and conditions of service are the same as those obtainable in comparable State Tertiary Institutions in the country.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward 15 copies of their typewritten application and curriculum vitae which should contain the following:
- Full Names with Surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth,
- Marital Status
- Educational Institutions/Qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional and Academic Achievements
- Publications listed in chronological order
- National and International Honours/Awards
- Previous Employer(s) and Posts held with dates
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who are to forward confidential reports on them. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claims of academic and administrative capacities as well as their characters.
The Ag. Registrar,
Enugu State College of Education (Technical),
Abakaliki, Road, GRA,
Application Deadline 20th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.