19 Aug 2016
Executive Secretary Job at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA), Lagos Island
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/19/2016 09:15:00 am Tags: Institute of Credit Administration , Lagos Jobs , Secretarial Jobs
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- • An applicant must be Male or Female (at age 30 minimum)
- • Must be a graduate of HND in Secretarial Administration.
- • Not less than 4 years experience in same capacity.
- • Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech
- • Must be versatile in computer operations (e.g Corel Draw, Illustration in Design, Pagemaker, Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Word & Photoshop).
- • Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- • Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- • Must have high typing speed - at least 90 WPM.
- • Must be highly organized & effective in leading others for productivity in office; must be truly hardworking
- • Applicant who does not meet the requirements stated above should not apply.
How to Apply
Please send your C.V to: Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.