17 Aug 2016
Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies for Customer Development Representatives - Indoor Sales
Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Development Representative - Indoor Sales
Location: Port Harcourt
- Recruit new viable retail Outlets for the sales of Fanmilk products in the Indoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned area of coverage.
- Accountable for recruiting new viable retail outlets within assigned area of coverage and achieving set target within specified period.
- The position reports directly to the Indoor Franchise Manager
- The scope of this position is domestic
- Develop new Retail Outlets for Indoor Sales.
The ideal candidate:
- He/She must be an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline and HND Lower credit.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Negotiation Skills.
- He/She must have a minimum of 1-2years relevant experience in FMCG industry.
- He/She must reside in and be conversant with the Location applied for.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a Large Organisation
- Local Government relationship and other Stakeholder Management
- Business Development Skills
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk Business
- Good (internal and external) Communication Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please indicate on your CV (top right), your location
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.