Fan Milk Plc
is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and
safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with
distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing
industry offering wide range of products.
Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Executive
- Product and brand identity becomes increasingly important for
any company in today’s competitive marketplace. Like many other FMCG
companies, Fan Milk is increasingly concerned with creating a lasting
impression among its existing and future consumers.
- The key objective is to improve product sales and gain market
share. The intention is to achieve this by making sure that the
organisation’s activations and marketing activities send out a desired
- The purpose of this role is to implement brand strategy,
Innovation and new product development, create social media awareness
and increase digital marketing and enhance traditional media awareness.
- Fan Milk has been serving the Nigerian market with high quality
products at affordable prices for more than 50 years. There is a need to
revive and re-launch company’s existing products and brand as a whole.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Developing Insights and understanding the Market and Marketing Dynamics
- Analysis of product strengths and weakness vis-a-vis competition
- Strong data analytics of current market trends, market surveys and volume share, pricing and share in shop data.
- Drive Innovation, Renovation and new product development /launch processes
- Developing & implement the Trade and Consumer promotion plans and strategies to drive brand growth
- Development of advertising concepts and briefs, and implementing new mediums to increase awareness
- E-marketing – manage Fan Milk’s social media profiles and
presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and additional
channels that may be deemed relevant
- Tracking studies of Dairy products and beverages in FMCGs
- Write proposals, provide decision support and reliable research recommendation and appropriate research methodology
- Conduct project briefings, in charge of price tracking, data
collection and reporting research findings which include product testing
and internal focus groups
Work/Business Contacts and Authority (IPE Factor: Communication)
- Fan Milk Management: Liaise with other Fan Milk Executives and senior managers as required.
- Supply Chain & Production Team: Liaise with supply chain,
including procurement, and Production team to implement Marketing
support requirements and demand planning.
- Customers: Structured and Ad Hoc meetings with relevant customers.
- Relevant agencies and authorities.
- Customers: Ad Hoc meetings with all relevant customers, Agents, Franchise takers, Distributors, etc.
- Sales Team: Liaise with Sales team in implementing common business plan
- Finance team: Liaise with finance to drive optimal P&L result.
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Ideal candidate;
- Must be a Graduate B.sc / HND in Social Sciences.
- Convincing Personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
- Minimum of 5-7 years research management experience in FMCG/Research Firm(s).
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets.
- Strong flare for numbers and very analytical
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- In-depth Knowledge of FanMilk and its competitors
- Product development and brand strategy development
- Improved analysis and reporting skills
- Business development skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: For suitable candidates, please be informed that the role is contract.