14 Aug 2016
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited Job Vacancies in Nigeria
produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Code: SM 16/102
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, specifies, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Good attention to details and must be timely.
- Flexible and persistent
- Applicants MUST be resident on the Island and Ikeja.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
Job Title: Research and Development Officer
Job Code: RD/16
Location: Agbara Ogun State
- Generating new product ideas and recipes/Modifying and improving existing recipes
- Staying up-to-date with industry technological developments
- Prepares reports on progress of research and development work, and recommends the addition, expansion or discontinuance of projects.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- Ensuring that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Writing reports.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale.
- Working with operations to develop new processes / procedures and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Conducting research on new product development possibilities and consumer tastes.
- Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- B.Sc/HND/B.Tech in related field
- Minimum of 4years proven experience in Research/Development in similar industry.
- Thorough knowledge of R&D, and Manufacturing
- A logical and investigative mind
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills
- IT skills
- Strong R&D background in Food Science industry
- Technical expertise in research and development and proven accomplishments in leading a highly skilled R&D team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com using the job code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 19th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.