Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first
production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate
community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies,
with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the
production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Code: SM 16/102
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, specifies, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize,
control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Good attention to details and must be timely.
- Flexible and persistent
- Applicants MUST be resident on the Island and Ikeja.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
Job Title: Research and Development Officer
Job Code: RD/16
Location: Agbara Ogun State
- Generating new product ideas and recipes/Modifying and improving existing recipes
- Staying up-to-date with industry technological developments
- Prepares reports on progress of research and development work,
and recommends the addition, expansion or discontinuance of projects.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- Ensuring that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Writing reports.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale.
- Working with operations to develop new processes / procedures
and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and
beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Conducting research on new product development possibilities and consumer tastes.
- Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- B.Sc/HND/B.Tech in related field
- Minimum of 4years proven experience in Research/Development in similar industry.
- Thorough knowledge of R&D, and Manufacturing
- A logical and investigative mind
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills
- IT skills
- Strong R&D background in Food Science industry
- Technical expertise in research and development and proven accomplishments in leading a highly skilled R&D team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 19th August, 2016.