Seedstars is a global organisation headquartered in Switzerland and locally present in 60+ emerging markets. We connect stakeholders within these ecosystems, build companies from scratch with our public and private partners and invest in the top entrepreneurs.
Through our different activities of startup scouting, company building and acceleration programs we now have access to 1’500+ entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, corporates and government officials.
It’s very important to us that the candidates share our conviction of bootstrapping and love of the web/tech world, you should have an intuitive feel for what works and what doesn’t online! Keep it simple and keep it lean is one of our founding principles
JOB TITLE: Finance Analyst
We are looking for a Financial analyst to provide accurate and data driven information on the financial health and prospects of clients of our portfolio companies. You will research and analyze financial information to help our portfolio companies make well informed decisions.
- Consolidate and analyse financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account transaction specific goals
- Conduct analyses on the finances of our portfolio companies
- Create master budgets that are tied to each company’s financial statements and track performance.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Analyse cash conversion cycle of client companies
- Structure financing transactions for portfolio companies and clients
- Set appropriate terms for financing transactions
- Prepare financial review documents and reports on portfolio companies
- Develop financial models and conduct benchmarking for various early stage business models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making
- Proven working experience as a Financial analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets and Google Sheets
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, fixed income and debt instruments
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
What We Look For
- You take pride in what you do, always try to find a working solution
- You want to work in an agile environment
- You’re friendly and/or interesting and are just cool to hang out with
- Attention to the details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply