8 Aug 2016
Finance and Tax Consultant Vacancy at Bellforte Consulting
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/08/2016 10:53:00 pm Tags: Business and Finance Jobs , Consultancy Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Tax Jobs
Job Title: Finance and Tax Consultant
- Your role will be to advise and assist our clients in optimising their finance function and its underlying processes and systems.
- You will be involved in performance improvement projects to
provide tailor-made creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex
problems in areas such as:
- The strategic positioning of finance within the organisation
- Shared services and outsourcing
- Financial systems selection and deployment
- Process improvement within finance
- Corporate performance management
- Cost and profitability management
- In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- You need to have a professional experience of at least 4years acquired in one or more of the following areas:
- Consulting within the finance function
- Financial business controlling (in a manufacturing or services environment)
- Financial audit
- You also need to be able to demonstrate solid and relevant project experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Finance function reorganisation and process improvement
- Financial systems selection and implementation
- Experience with the financial modules of SAP/ORACLE or with CPM applications is a plus
- Planning, budgeting and management reporting
- Cost management
- In order to be successful in this function, you require the following additional knowledge and skills:
- Good overall understanding of the finance function roles and activities.
- Excellent project management skills
- Commercial acumen and business development skills
- A degree in a relevant field.
- 8-10 years' experience in human resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.