Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI) is an
indigenous non-governmental organisation fully committed to ensuring
equitable access to quality and efficient health care services through
the implementation of intervention programs in the control of
communicable diseases (e.g. HIV, Malaria,
Tuberculosis etc.) and
non-communicable diseases of public health importance, as well as health
systems support and strengthening. The Finance Associate will work to
provide direct support to finance department by ensuring that financial
operations, banking relationship, finances to sites and state office are
done effectively and efficiently and also generate financial report as
at due date.
JOB TITLE: Finance Associate
LOCATION: Akure, Ondo State
He/She will provide direct support to finance department under the
supervision of the finance Officer, by ensuring that financial
operations, banking relationship, finances to sites and the state office
are done effectively and efficiently and also generate financial report
as at due date.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining financial records in NAV ERP 2016 on daily basis.
- Custody of cheques books, vouchers/support documents and transfer instructions to bank(s).
- Proper filling (& custodian) of retirements and
support documents of treatment centers & laboratories and other
implementing partners on a monthly basis.
- Remittance of WHT on monthly basis.
- Compliance to Company Standard Operating Procedure.
- Ensure that all supporting documents for all transactions are dully attached.
- Administration of payments (Preparation of payment vouchers, transfer instructions, etc.)
- Maintenance of cash books.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Preparation and capturing of monthly journal vouchers for the reports of Sub Recipients and other implementing partners.
- And any other delegated task assigned by the Finance Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Possession of a B.Sc in Accountancy, Higher National Diploma in Accountancy or any of the Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification hands-on
experience in an International NGO, Grants operational environment or
Audit firm is required.
- ACCA /ACA qualification is an added advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good working knowledge of NAV ERP 2016.
- Good analytical mind and objective in decision making.
- Innovative with sound mind.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel .
- Ability to relate with subordinates colleagues and superiors.
- Should also be prepared for occasional interstate travels.
- Possess managerial and supervisory skills and should be able to multitask.
How to Apply
Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to the Head, Administration and Human Resources through this email address: email@example.com
Applicant must explicitly state the position and location applied for in the subject of the email.
Note: Only applications sent in the
required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will
be contacted. EHAI is an equal opportunity employer