KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria
and in several other countries, helping to transform business
performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their
operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
KPMG is looking for young, vibrant and forward thinking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial & Risk Management Executive
Function: Advisory – Risk Consulting
Service Line: Financial Risk Management
Job Level: Associate/Team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Experience must have covered financial Industry (Banks and Non
banks institutions) and non financial Industry (Oil and Gas,
Telecommunications etc) in areas of credit operational, liquidity,
market and regulatory compliance risks
- Understanding of regulatory context for operation of market,
credit, operational, and liquidity risks management, including
frameworks such as Basel 3 /Solvency II.
- Ability to use financial risk management tools and applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, presenting and report writing.
- Strong understanding of financial risk and capital management principles and techniques and risk-based capital methods.
- Good understanding of market, credit, operational, regulatory,
insurance and liquidity risk types and risk mitigation approaches.
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- Interested in working in an emerging, fast-growing and rewarding market.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in professional
advisory services, risk consulting, banking or insurance with relevant
experience in financial risk management.
- Having the FRM designation will be a plus, not a requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply