15 Aug 2016
Fleet/Logistics Supervisor Job at The Place, Lagos
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fleet/Logistics Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Fleet/logistics supervisor is to oversee the Company’s fleet/logistics activities of the Company’s fleet. Overall, to develop, maintain and continuously improve fleet operations.
- Oversee activities with regards to the acquisition, repair and preventive maintenance and replacement of fleet to meet company’s logistics needs
- Oversee the timely dispatch of stock/item from central warehouse/kitchen in line with defined policies
- Implement and monitor efficient car tracking solutions
- Oversee all dispatch processing and handover activities ensuring documentation- proof of delivery, stock dispatch notes, goods received notes etc.
- Oversee conduct of trainings for drivers
- Investigate and resolve all incidences of missing, incomplete/damaged stock/equipment/items during dispatch
- Ensure daily reconciliation of stock/equipment dispatch
- Follow up with finance to ensure updated and adequate vehicle documents
- Develop and implement risk management systems for fleet management
- Liaise with finance/internal audit to ensure adequate control and monitoring of fuel usage- usage and records
- Coordinate the procurement and management of vehicle space
- Coordinate all activities in the dispatch of items- requisition, planning, scheduling, reconciliation with regards to operational requirements
- First degree in any discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Lagos environment, routes, traffic
- Displays a high level of integrity
- Ability to multitask and function under pressure
- At least two years hands on experience at supervisor level in a commercial environment with a large amount of stock level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.