Actic is one of Europe’s leading health and fitness companies. Actic was
founded in Sweden in 1981 and has since expanded to Norway, Finland,
Germany and Austria with over 220 000 members in 175 clubs.
individual training, group training, personal training and swimming for
both private persons and companies.
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Ensuring that food manufacturing processes conform with government, processing, consumer and industry standards
scientific expertise and technological principles to the study of food
products and processes within manufacturing and research settings
- Exploring alternative manufacturing methods.
- Evaluating the nutritional value, colour, flavour and texture of food.
- Working closely with other food production staff including microbiologists, engineers, packaging specialists and buyers
- Establishing low-cost wholesale food production methods
- Investigating and setting standards for safety and quality
- HND/BSc in microbiology,BioChemistry, Food technology,or any related discipline
- Developing the ability to repeat processes to ensure consistency and safety.
- Auditing suppliers or managing internal audits
- Working with engineering and production to develop solutions to production issues whilst maintaining food safety
- working on packaging innovation and technology
- Dealing with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Researching current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply