- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Planning and designing new production processes
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Creative problem solver
- Team Player
- Oral and written communications / Reporting Skills
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- Analytical and creative thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th August, 2016.