2 Aug 2016
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre Job Openings in Lagos
As the leading ivf/fertility treatment centre in Nigeria,Fusion Nest is the preferred Centre for Merck Sorono international ltd, a leading international pharmaceutical company in fertility treatment and also a major referral Centre for “Visit and care” an international patient referral agency.
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer/Sonologist
- Fusion Nest Fertility Centre one of Nigeria Leading IVF/Fertility Treatment Centre where every woman is a Mother currently requires the services of a trained and qualified Medical Personnel to work as a Medical Officer for the clinic.
- He/She is expected to be grounded in sonography works and will work alongside the Clinic Manager to oversee the Clinic operations.
- MBBS with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience and proficiency in "ultra sound scanning" and ability to manage clinic operations.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Fusion Nest Fertility Centre one of Nigeria Leading IVF/Fertility Treatment Centre where every woman is a Mother is looking for a young, vibrant, intelligent, and experienced Accounting graduate to work as an Account Officer for the clinic.
- He/She is expected to work alongside the Clinic Manager to oversee the Clinics Finances, Books and Records.
- Keeping of appropriate records
- Preparation of management accounts on monthly basis
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis
- Ensures that statements, records and the clinic financial records are maintained in line with its financial regulations and complies with current laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns and ensures prompt payment
- Stock taking of organizational assets on monthly basis.
- Preparation of budgets on Monthly basis
- Improves organizational business efficiency on how resources are utilized/dispersed and make best practices recommendations to the management
- Ensures that all calculations and computation are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source documents
- Must be Computer literate and able to use modern accounting software packages like Peachtree
- A graduate of Accounting (B.Sc/HND) with up to 5 Years working experience.
- Experience in a reputable Hospital plus ACCA or ICAN qualification an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications (stating clearly why they're a fit for the role) and CV's to any of the email address: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
In person at:
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre,
No 3 Adebowale Close,
Off Lola Holloway,
Omole Phase 1 Estate,
Note: Only qualified candidates resident in Lagos should apply. Specifically the role's location will suit candidates within Ojodu Berger, Ogba, Agege, ketu,Ikega and it's axis
Application Deadline Tuesday, 16th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.