30 Aug 2016
GE Oil & Gas Job in Lagos for a Sales Manager, Downstream Technology Solutions - West Africa
development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Downstream Technology Solutions - West Africa
Job Number: 2715421
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and strategically growing our full scope of Downstream Technology Solution products and Services in West Africa Region
- The Sales Manager is responsible for the effective and profitable management of assigned customer accounts. In this role he/she will be primarily focused on growing and maintaining existing accounts.
- He/she will also work with current customers to provide value and meet service needs.
- Outline, present and sell the value of our products and services that can benefit our customer needs
- Actively engage in New Product Initiatives and relate this to sales
- Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with customers
- Effectively coordinate relationships and interfaces with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other functions
- Monitor and benchmark our performance on OTD. Coordinate with relevant support functions to improve on time deliveries.
- Actively maintain update all electronics sales tools and present result to the periodic team conference calls
- Manage working time according to business needs and customer/projects requirements or constraints
- Identification, qualification, pursuit and capture all sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
- Lead the preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals.
- Lead and coordinate service quality reviews for key accounts
- Make sales presentations to senior level customers & internal GE management
- A proven background in the oil & gas industry of around 10 years, with a minimum of 5 years in preferably within a similar sales role
- Fluent in English
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Proven sales record or show that he/she has the aptitude to succeed in a technical and relationship driven business
- Minimum of a B.Sc. degree preferably in a Technical Engineering qualification/degree
- Excellent written and oral skills and confidence with client presentations
- Effective team contributor and member
- Ability to communicate at all levels within customer organizations as well as GE
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- International Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.