GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with
software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Downstream Technology Solutions – West Africa
Job Number: 2715421
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and strategically
growing our full scope of Downstream Technology Solution products and
Services in West Africa Region
- The Sales Manager is responsible for the effective and
profitable management of assigned customer accounts. In this role he/she
will be primarily focused on growing and maintaining existing accounts.
- He/she will also work with current customers to provide value and meet service needs.
- Outline, present and sell the value of our products and services that can benefit our customer needs
- Actively engage in New Product Initiatives and relate this to sales
- Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with customers
- Effectively coordinate relationships and interfaces with
Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other
- Monitor and benchmark our performance on OTD. Coordinate with relevant support functions to improve on time deliveries.
- Actively maintain update all electronics sales tools and present result to the periodic team conference calls
- Manage working time according to business needs and customer/projects requirements or constraints
- Identification, qualification, pursuit and capture all sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
- Lead the preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals.
- Lead and coordinate service quality reviews for key accounts
- Make sales presentations to senior level customers & internal GE management
- A proven background in the oil & gas industry of around 10
years, with a minimum of 5 years in preferably within a similar sales
- Fluent in English
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Proven sales record or show that he/she has the aptitude to succeed in a technical and relationship driven business
- Minimum of a B.Sc. degree preferably in a Technical Engineering qualification/degree
- Excellent written and oral skills and confidence with client presentations
- Effective team contributor and member
- Ability to communicate at all levels within customer organizations as well as GE
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- International Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply