3 Aug 2016
General Electric (GE) Graduate Internship Programme, August 2016
global customers by speaking the language of industry.
General Electric (GE) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: GE Africa Internship Programme
Job Number: 2706383
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Power Generation Services
- GE Africa's Internship Program (Pre-ECDP) is an internship/co-op program designed to give college/university graduates, prior to NYSC challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Our internship program is open to college/university students of various disciplines including Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, and more.
As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Current college/university graduate, yet to be mobilized for NYSC
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.