Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused
on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders,
driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and
mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration
success, as well as
development and production .
Gland Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Provides customer service support to Gland oil and gas (GOG) by
obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order
to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of
customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepares customer service summary reports and coordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from
customers utilizing GOG’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer
- Initiates required action for response to customer service
requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer
information files and communicates changes to the appropriate
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from customers and/or contacts GLAND’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an appropriate system of
internal control for all assets, including physical, human resources and
information, within GOG.
- Responsible for decisions concerning personal time management
and call activities, decisions concerning new strategies to increase
retention, decisions concerning customer service levels in
regional/branch locations, decisions concerning the implementation of
new customer service policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards,
policies and procedures regarding customer service and regularly
provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer
service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Accesses GLAND’s internal systems to obtain and extract order
information and provide customer service management with the data for
inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer
service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and
recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the
accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service
department as a whole.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of
the annual marketing business plan which will include customer service
area goals and timetables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 1+ year progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects
simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Must be bilingual with database management experience.
- Minimum of HND.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th October, 2016