Our client is a subsidiary of one of the foremost international concerns in the business of Credit evaluation of organisational performance.
Job Title: Administrative Clerk (Secretarial Administration Graduate)
- Reporting to the Administrative Manager, you will provide support in general office Administration.
- You will be responsible for remitting the company’s taxes to the Tax Authorities, remit pensions and file Returns to Regulatory Authorities.
- You will lodge and cash Cheques and other financial instruments in the designated banks.
- You will pick up confidential documents from client’s offices and liaise with Internet & Telephone services provider on complaints and services rendered to the company.
- In addition, you will ensure official vehicles are fueled and appropriate vehicle documents renewed or obtained.
- A graduate of Office Management Technology or Secretarial Studies/Administration,
- You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply