29 Aug 2016
Graduate Direct Sales Agents recruitment in a Leading Indigenous Bank
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Build a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the bank's products and services.
- Sells to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life.
- Alters the sales message to highlight product benefits to different customers and circumstances.
- Finds and adapts products or product features to suit unusual customer needs.
- Advises others on how to adjust communication style to suit customer communication preferences.
- Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with banking clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Promotes the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Monitors banking industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the bank's products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Minimum of high school diploma (HND) or equivalent
- Relevant Certifications in sales (would be an added advantage)
- 1 - 3 years experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Strong Communication
- Confident, bold & outspoken
Very attractive salary with commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.