3 Aug 2016
Graduate Job Positions in a Fast Growing Real Estate firm in Lagos
Job Title: Business Intelligence Officer
Job Ref.: BIO-04
- The qualified candidates will be responsible for driving the sales of the company's products.
- He/She mus be a good team player.
- Candidate must possess HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration
Job Title: Brand Manager/Digital Marketing Manager
Job Ref.: BIT-03
- Candidate must possess a good Bachelor's degree in the Social Sciences and a professional qualification or MBA in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Must be a Computer Literate.
- Not less than 5 (Five) years of related work experience
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and managing branding activities and must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- He/She will work with the GM Sales & Marketing to develop a sound communication and content marketing strategy that delivers messages through social and print media
- He/She will Create and implement a comprehensive marketing and communications program.
- He/She will also facilitate internal and external communications, including publications, media relations and brand management.
- Facilitating events, sponsorship and Exhibition.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Ref.: PE-01
- The ideal candidate must possess a first Degree in Building / Civil Engineering from a recognised University, at least fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience, last 5 years of which must be as a Project manager.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Project and possibly Primavera)
- Skillful in project planning, scheduling and resource allocation
- Must have handled projects ranging in costs between N500 million to N1 billion
- Registration with relevant professional body(ies) is a pre-requisite
- Project management certification would be an advantage
Job Title: General Manager Sales/Marketing
Job Ref.: SM-02
- Candidate must possess a good Degree in any of the Social Science
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- He/She will accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities plans while managing the sales and marketing team
- He/She will ensure set targets are met and exceeded
- A minimum of 8 years post NYSC cognate experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.