360 Degrees Concepts – From the time of inception till now, 360 Degrees
has served Entrepreneurs and Small business owners in different
capacities – from writing marketing plans, planning and executing
marketing campaigns, to creating a Small Marketing Department for an
company in Nigeria.
360 Degrees Concepts is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team.
- You will help to us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals for the brands we work with.
- You should be creative and tech-savvy, always on the look out for new trends in the digital space.
- You should have a strategic mindset that enables you to utilize minimums to get maximum results.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Keep up-to-date with audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaign
- Identify digital marketing needs for sales growth
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong brand relationships through social media interaction
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing executive
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and
maintain a strong online presence for multiple brands.
- Your role is to
implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating
engaging content for brands through online channels, we would like to
- As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original
content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote
- Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and
customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers such as promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator or executive
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply