Trithel International Consulting Limited – A progressive, indigenous
manufacturing company seeks to employ a hard working and self-motivated
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- A leading oxygen manufacturing and trading company seeks to
employ a dynamic and self motivated individual with experience in sales
as its Marketing Executive / Analyst.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing
marketing strategies, growing the company’s customer base and ensuring
- Development of marketing strategies.
- Identifying and prospecting for new markets for the company’s products and services.
- Managing and growing existing markets.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction, good client relationships and
- following up on sales activity.
- Carrying out market research and surveys for market intelligence gathering.
- Monitoring competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Meet and surpass set targets.
- Coordinating and supervising collation of daily sales data.
- Developing and maintaining customer database.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A good degree in Business Administration or any Social Science.
- Proven ability to achieve sales target.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Age not above 35 years.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the sale of fast moving consumer goods(FMCG) particularly in south west Nigeria .
- Fluent in speaking Yoruba.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- A team player
- Excellent computing skills.
- Resilient and tenacious
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject as “Marketing Executive”
Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.