15 Aug 2016
Graduate Marketing Officers Vacancies in an Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Company
business centres in Nigeria, with diversified portfolio of high net-worth clients cutting across various sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, and the like.
We are seeking application from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first Degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Must have verifiable contacts in the Port Harcourt area and environs that can be converted to business.
- Be conversant with E Commerce platform and the opportunities there.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years related experience
- Applicants must be resident in Port Harcourt and its immediate environs.
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
Remuneration is between N 60, 000 - N 65, 000/ m (based on experience) with performance bonuses and other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using "PH-INS-MAR" as subject of mail. Wrongly titled submissions will not be opened.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.