5 Aug 2016
Graduate Sales Executive recruitment in a Foremost Automotive Company
Job Title: Sales Executive
- H/She is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- Bring in new revenue through potential and existing clients
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company's products and services
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Present services, prepare proposals, perform contract and price negotiations, prepare contractual documents and close the sale with the clients
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts
- Generate new business leads and opportunities globally
- HND/B.Sc degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ successful sales experience is required
- Highly motivated and the ability to work independently
- Ability to hit targets in a demanding, fast paced environment with multiple responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity of the MS Office package
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must reside in Ogun State and environs
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Bright, highly motivated and driven
- Passionate about Sales and customer satisfaction
- Credible, articulate and confident
- Team player
- Maintain a professional manner and polished appearance at all times
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CV's to: email@example.com Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.