Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a
results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modern
management and marketing techniques to provide family planning and other
reproductive healthcare clinical services in underserved communities.
MSION’s goal is to
dramatically improve access to family planning and
related reproductive health services to reduce maternal mortality and
ultimately poverty in Nigeria.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which
operates in 43 countries and is the largest non-Governmental provider of
family planning in the world.
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grant Account Officer
Location: Abuja – Nigeria
Reporting to: Grants Accountant
Duration of contract: 2 years
Probationary period: 6 months
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
- Commitment to personal development
- To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
- Monitoring of Project Budgets vs Actual Expenses and sharing outcome with the Project Managers on a monthly basis
- Provide support to Project Managers in managing Regional Office budgets.
- Ensure accurate and timely quarterly project projections
- Ensure proper use of account, centre and projects codes Any other duty as may be assigned by the management team
- Preparing and submitting of Donor Financial Reports as required by donors.
- Posting of project financial transactions to SUN as the transactions occur.
- Ensuring that financial transactions comply with donor requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to: email@example.com
- The subject of the email should be the Position Title/Location
and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to
achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are
encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline Friday; 12th August, 2016.