Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology
consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public
sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and
processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives.
We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure
every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Solutions is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Designer/Digital Graphics Artist
- To write code, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and
scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful
- Troubleshoot all reported issue related to information
technology,test and maintain the core product software and databases to
ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Manage user privileges and permissions as described in access control list.
- Manage backup jobs of the entire organization both onsite and offsite.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Web programming, data structures and algorithms, quantitative reasoning, computing architecture and operating systems.
- To be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all
aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial
specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Support end users and attend to any issue related to Information Technology or computer based problem.
- Implement and manage relevant information technology processes and practise for continuous operation of the organization.
- Minimum of first degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint,
Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based
- Microsoft or Cisco Certification is an added advantage.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar position
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to
influence all levels of the organization and
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.