5 Aug 2016
Graphics Designer Job in a Nonprofit Organization in Abuja
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/05/2016 09:00:00 pm Tags: Abuja Jobs , Graphics Designer , IT and Telecoms Jobs
empower people and strengthen institutions through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- World Learning Nigeria seeks to recruit a graphics developer on a part-time contract to support the organization with graphic design work.
- Develop infographics for our training material and documentation
- Customize our training PowerPoint slides
- Support with photo and video edits for project related events
- Develop graphics for our social media and e-training platform
- Develop flowcharts for our capacity development material
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design, web and media graphics
- Creative and innovative in graphic design
- Photography and video editing will be an added advantage
- This is a contractual position and the successful candidate will be engaged on a part-time basis for an initial period of 3 months with a fixed contractual fee.
- Successful candidate should have his own workstation (laptop with relevant software).
- Excellent skills on infographics
- Hands on experience on graphic design software and tools (Adobe creative suite, Maya, 3D Max)
- Skilled in web and social media graphics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's of not more than 3 pages clearly indicating your skills, competencies and experiences as well as you availability to: email@example.com
Note: Youth and women are highly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.