Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the following:
Job Title: MARKETING OFFICER (LAGOS, ABUJA & PORT HARCOURT BRANCHES)
Candidate must possess the following:
(a) B.SC/HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
(b) Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
(c) Minimum of 3years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business;
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships;
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue;
- Focused, target driven and ability to work;
- Flair for marketing;
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability. Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 40years
REMUNERATION FOR ALL POSITIONS: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
5B Ihiala Street, Independence Layout, Enugu
Email Us: Hodadmin@greenfieldhmo.org
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications must be received on or before Friday, 2nd September, 2016.