mission to deliver honest, affordable solar energy solutions to the
world’s two billion under-electrified consumers. Today 5 million
households in 40 countries use our Sun King solar products and we’re
adding 5,000 new households each day.
Our products are sold through our
in-house network of 1,000+ village direct sales agents and distribution
partnerships with leading retail, consumer finance and development
organizations– including One Acre Fund, Total, SKS and 20 MFIs in 40
countries in Asia and Africa.
We have now launched a new pay-as-you-go consumer finance solar
business which leverages digital payment and mobile technology to allow
off-grid families to purchase solar products and pay for it in small
installments over time. Our initial pay-as-you-go sales channels have
seen a 6X increase in sales thanks to massively increased affordability.
We’re now ready to expand the business in Nigeria through our
proprietary direct sales field force with the target of becoming the
world’s largest rooftop solar energy distributor in the next 24 months.
We are looking for a Senior Business Leader reporting directly into
Global Sales Director for Direct PAYGO business in Nigeria. Nigeria is
one of the key focus market for Greenlight Planet offering immense
growth potential and long term business prospects.
Job Title: Country Head – Direct Sales (Nigeria)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of distributors as per Company process including
documentation, agreement signing and bank account opening if required
- Weekly review of Key Performance Indicators for each distributor
(Float requirement, stocks replenishment, receivables from agents,
account updates in the system & commissions)
- Training of distributor staff on products and processes
- Ensuring 100% compliance to set processes for sales &
collections by agents, repossessions and after-sales (warranty, repairs
- Recruitment, development & retention of ASM including JFW (Joint field work)
- Drive Field training, activity & productivity for Sales Agents.
- Graduate Degree from an accredited University
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- 6+ sales experience managing distribution and channel driven
businesses across Nigeria (multiple geographies within the country).
- Experience of managing large field sales team is preferable
- Should be willing to travel 15-20 days a month within Nigeria.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sharp problem-solving ability, process orientation and capable to drive sales rigor/results.
Greenlight Planet offers attractive Fixed & Variable Compensation
consistent with Market Standards; a fun, supportive work environment
and opportunities for continued professional growth within a
fast-growing global enterprise.
If you are a committed, passionate professional who wants to become
part of a compelling social venture that is redefining rural energy
access in India and Africa, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply