24 Aug 2016
Habiba Balogun Consulting Job for a Membership Services Manager
Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organisations realise their potential.
Job Title: Membership Services Manager
- This is a managerial position focusing on membership development satisfaction and retainership.
- This officer would be required to liaise with all members of the Association closely.
- Market the Association and contribute to membership drive.
- Manage member administration and direct the accountant on subscription collections.
- Develop and nurture excellent professional relationships with members and peers in the international consulting engineering community. Where appropriate, build alliances and consortiums that lead to joint projects and publications.
- Provide business advisory services to the Association and its members.
- Ensure the development and retainership of members through relevant programs and courses.
- Develop partnerships with corporate bodies to enhance the image and profile of the Association.
- Develop Strategy for getting consulting engineering firms into the Association.
- Annually inform member firms of their CPD(Continues Professional Development) scores.
- Effectively manage membership renewal.
- Identify and cultivate partnership and member opportunities with firms and other support networks.
- A university Degree or its equivalent in the Social Science or the Humanities'.
- Ten (10) years professional experience.
- Ability to effectively multi-task is critical.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Analytical skills and team building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information, working in committees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.