11 Aug 2016
Head of Audit Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Head of Audit
- The ideal candidate will manage the Internal Auditor function for the company.
- He/She will ensure that the Internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the company's internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable law and regulation.
- Draw up audit plans together with the Board
- Implement audit plans
- Ensure compliance of the organization and its members with set standards.
- A qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA) with Internal Audit experience in FMCG or manufacturing organizations.
- A minimum of 10 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.