Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a full service an
Organisational Health Consulting Firm that focuses on the wellness
factor in organisation. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Centre Manager
- The Training Centre Manager shall organize and coordinate
Facility operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational
effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range
of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able
to work independently with little or no supervision.
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and
enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a Facility of diverse
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize Facility operations and procedures
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Coordinate with IT department on all Facility equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with Facility vendors, service providers and Facility lease
- Manage Facility General and Administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Lease management.
- Allocating and managing space within Facility.
- Managing Facility maintenance activities.
- Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services.
- Organising security and general administrative services.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Minimum Education/ Experience
- A Degree in relevant courses.
- 3 -6 years’ relevant working experience.
Skills and Requirement:
- Strong interpersonal & communication (both written & oral) skills.
- Dependable organizational skills
- Strong penchant for business development.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent ICT Skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and digital communications
- A positive, confident and determined approach to tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work accurately and quickly under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Application Deadline 19th August, 2016.