Petros Management Consulting – Our client, a leading company specialized
with over 10 year’s successful track record of dependable service
Specializes in medical services & solutions, design and
construction of healthcare facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports to: MD/ CEO
Purpose of Position
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities, following up on leads as well as putting together documents for tenders/bids
- Developing the corporate aspect of the activities of the business.
- Understand pre-qualification requirements and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Perform technical work as an engineer as required and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff.
- Liaising with government parastatals, federal and state ministries, corporate entities and hospitals, oil companies etc
- Handling daily operational activities of the business
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
- Member of a recognized Engineering Institution i.e. Nigerian Society of Engineering or COREN.
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
- Be able to work effectively with a team.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience
- Must be a certified project manager
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas
Industry, especially with: NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new
government body to be created
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th August, 2016.