4 Aug 2016
Hobark International Limited (HIL) Job for a Maintenance Superintendent
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/04/2016 10:03:00 pm Tags: Engineering Jobs , Hobark International Limited , Oil and Gas Jobs
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Req I D: Req-0994
- Manage Reactive Maintenance.
- Manage Planned Maintenance tasks and program.
- Management of local staff.
- Scheduling of works.
- Schedules shifts for directly employed labour, both for normal and standby periods.
- Mentors Local staff and provides guidance and on the job training.
- Identifies materials required for tasks.
- Assist in the identification of critical spares items.
- Follows SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Monitor contractor’s progress and standard of work.
- Liaises with the all department and the various contractors.
- Track the progress of works and the MDQA.
- Assists in the genral development of the department.
- Preparation of scopes for tender.
- Technical evaluation of tender returns.
- Production of monthly and yearly reports.
- Ensures that company standards and policies are adhered too.
- Liaises & Supports other functional areas of the business.
- Identification and implementation of other PPM tasks.
- Production of tasking instructions.
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Or ten years’ experience as a supervisor or higher position in the relevant field.
- 10 years’ work experience in the FM/Maintenance industry, preferable maintenance.
- Previous experience working in Nigeria or West Africa would be beneficial. However, previous overseas experience working in arduous environments will be seriously considered.
- Computer literate to include word processing, data management and email correspondence.
- IOSH Safety in construction management
- CSCS Card
- First Aid (3 day course)
- EPC, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, B.Sc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.