6 Aug 2016
Hotels.ng recruitment for Sales Development Representatives
Hotels.ng is recruiting for the following vacant job positions
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) is responsible for researching, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Executives at Hotels.ng. At Hotels.ng, the conventional client is an individual looking to make a personal hotel reservation. The work of the SDR is to actively reach a new client segment by identifying and contacting corporations that would benefit from a partnership with Hotels.ng, by which we would manage their business travel functions.
This role requires an individual who can work with minimal supervision and who can think critically and creatively about the operations of the sales team. A highly-motivated, self-starter with the drive to success is essential.
- Research industries and companies to make proper assessments based on pre-determined criteria.
- Manage newly established corporate relationships.
- Maintain updated records and provide daily reports on progress.
- Consistently meet sales targets.
- Send emails and conduct phone calls to properly qualify companies.
- Pitch our services to potential corporate clients via phone or in-person meetings.
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel)
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.