11 Aug 2016
Human Resource Operations Executives Jobs in Lagos
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Executive
Job Type: Contract (1 year), but with great possibility of being converted to full staff after the contract elapses.
- H/She will provide quality leadership and manage an effective and efficient HR Operations function which delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services, including recruitment and selection, employee relations and reward and systems.
- Manage the implementation, development and maintenance of the HRIS database.
- Develop, recommend, and implement human resource policies and procedures to ensure compliant and efficient HR practices. H/She will update the Employee Staff Book/Guide accordingly.
- Utilize and maintain HRIS, ensuring data accuracy and utilizing system to full potential to maximize efficiency.
- Confidentially investigate employment issues such as disciplinary actions, performance problems, etc. from all levels of staff. Provide information, guidance, advice and counsel as needed to support effective management of all staff in achieving organizational goals.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of employee personnel files, employee HMO files, confidential records and reports.
- Maintain and manage the compensation program including keeping position descriptions current and participating in annual surveys to provide competitiveness data.
- Administer all Human Resources policies and practices for the organizations to ensure full legal compliance with prevailing Federal/State regulations concerning employment.
- Recommend, implement, and oversee a performance management process that helps create a high performance culture.
- Develop a human resources dashboard with key organization metrics for management. Monitor and provide analysis of data, managing for effectiveness.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 3 - 4 years general experience in the Human Resources field; strong working knowledge of all human resource disciplines including compensation, performance management, recruitment/selection, employee relations, policy creation and performance evaluation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility to accept a variety of projects and assignments.
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices, and relevant Nigerian employment laws.
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.