Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well
respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm
with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the
objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self
managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities
inherent in the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Executive
Job Type: Contract (1 year), but with great possibility of being converted to full staff after the contract elapses.
- H/She will provide quality leadership and manage an effective
and efficient HR Operations function which delivers proactive and
business focused HR advice and services, including recruitment and
selection, employee relations and reward and systems.
- Manage the implementation, development and maintenance of the HRIS database.
- Develop, recommend, and implement human resource policies and
procedures to ensure compliant and efficient HR practices. H/She will
update the Employee Staff Book/Guide accordingly.
- Utilize and maintain HRIS, ensuring data accuracy and utilizing system to full potential to maximize efficiency.
- Confidentially investigate employment issues such as
disciplinary actions, performance problems, etc. from all levels of
staff. Provide information, guidance, advice and counsel as needed to
support effective management of all staff in achieving organizational
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of employee personnel files, employee HMO files, confidential records and reports.
- Maintain and manage the compensation program including keeping
position descriptions current and participating in annual surveys to
provide competitiveness data.
- Administer all Human Resources policies and practices for the
organizations to ensure full legal compliance with prevailing
Federal/State regulations concerning employment.
- Recommend, implement, and oversee a performance management process that helps create a high performance culture.
- Develop a human resources dashboard with key organization
metrics for management. Monitor and provide analysis of data, managing
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 3 – 4 years general experience in the Human Resources field;
strong working knowledge of all human resource disciplines including
compensation, performance management, recruitment/selection, employee
relations, policy creation and performance evaluation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility to accept a variety of projects and assignments.
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices, and relevant Nigerian employment laws.
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.