Sunrose Consulting – Our client is a foremost and reputable catering organisation located in Lagos and with extensive operations across Nigeria.
Job Title: Manager, Human Resources and Administration
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will maintain and enhance the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- You will make a significant contribution to the strategic direction and management of the company’s business through advice and implementation of people and culture solutions to ensure effectiveness in attracting, managing, developing, motivating and retaining top quality staff.
- Administratively, you will implement administrative systems, procedures, and policies. These include managing all budgeting and forecasting for the procurement of resources, planning of logistics, maintenance of facilities, and administration necessary for the company’s operations.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing human resources and administration in a reputable organisation.
- You must have a deep and up-to-date knowledge in HR development and be versatile in the Nigerian Labour law.
- You must have all-round management abilities with strengths in communication, administration and influencing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply