Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate
development company that provides the highest number of decent,
accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing
standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to
secure suitable houses
for everyone, irrespective of social class,
income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with
continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly
essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- This position plays a key role in the review and development of
policies, implementation of internal controls in Adron Homes and
Key Functions of the Position
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function
including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and
assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and Develop best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management
to letter of queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented;
follow up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are
resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control
policies ensuring that they are relevant to Adron Homes and Properties
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
Key Qualifications and Skills Required
- HND/B.Sc graduate degree in related field.
- 7 years experience in accounting, finance and auditing.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team with little or no supervision.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org making the job title the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.