4 Aug 2016
Internship Opportunities at UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH), Lagos
UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
- Ultra Media Solutions is a young and vibrantly developing organization with a team of dedicated professionals
- This internship offers practical work experience, an introduction to Windows desktop support
- and an opportunity to gain experience with the technical operations of an Information and Communication Technology organisation. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
- The Great Valley Center is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Interested applicants should possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Applicants should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources. Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication.
- Must be available and willing to commit at least six (3) months initially for an internship.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate level degree in a business, communications or computer related field
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications:
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Web Design and Development
- Motion Graphics
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
- Graphics Designs
- 3D Animations
- Video Editing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Information Technology Support Internship
- Application materials will not be considered without a cover letter, resume and completed internship application.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.