IROKO Partners Ltd is the fastest growing digital media company offering West African
content globally. Our mission is to provide easier access and discovery
of quality entertainment content to hundreds of millions of people on
devices of their choice.
We work across three continents and have
offices in London, New York and Lagos.
We have been featured in a range of global media including The Sunday Times, Forbes, Variety and many, many others.
Head of Customer Support
TEAM MISSION STATEMENT
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, to purpose of quick resolution.
- To convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
To provide our English-speaking customers with excellent customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to all incoming live-chat, email, phone and/or social media inquiries for iRokotv customers
and resolving customers’ problems with our product by determining the
cause of problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
- Bringing any relevant issues to line manager’s attention immediately
- Achieving and maintaining proficient with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new iRokotv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
potential customer by answering product/service questions, suggesting
information about subscription plans, payment options and devices
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- 1-3 years in Customer Service
- Must be friendly and articulate
- Strong knowledge of the Nollywood industry i.e films, actors and actresses (desirable)
- Profficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Creative problem-solver (Thinks on toes)
- Excellent Time-Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work proactively, independently and under tight time frames
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply