25 Aug 2016
IT Infrastructure Architect Job in a Multinational Telecommunication Company
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Architect
The ideal candidate should have/be
- BA degree or above in Architecture, Engineering or relevant
- At least 12 years of experience in network planning and deploying
- ITIL, TOGAF 9 preferred
- Extensive knowledge in IT Infrastructure, data center operations & applications, telecommunications operations, including (but not limited to): Windows Systems, Domains,Active Directory, Exchange, Unix Systems; Storage Systems, Storage Area Network, Network Systems, Equipment/Networking; Virtualization Systems, IT Systems Consolidation, Information security and the interaction between IT Systems, Operating Systems, Network, Data Centre Systems, Applications.
- Ability to produce architectural designs and review designs provided by others.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions for business problems.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends & new technologies, and the ability to apply trends to meet architectural needs.
- Knowledge of infrastructure operations in terms of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.