Mactay Group – Our Client, a globally recognized brand in the Electro-mechanical
Industry with several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia is
currently looking to employ a seasoned Electro Mechanical Engineer
(Concrete batch plant ) for one of its’ subsidiaries in the Agrotech
sector of the Country.
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete Batch Plant)
- Possesses ability
to visually and manually inspect electrical
equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment,
including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical
Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical
systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards
and customer requirements.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Communications and updates of estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- Refers to
electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and
procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code
compliance in task performance.
- Candidate should be able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Confer with production, test, purchasing and sales to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing
activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer
- Prepare and communicate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment/tooling when necessary.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
A first degree in Engineering (B.Eng.) or equivalent from a technical
school in engineering, manufacturing and/or quality assurance or any
oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple
projects simultaneously and manage project schedules.
- A commitment to excellence and exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Ability to understand complex problems and collaborate with others to provide effective solutions.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years related engineering experience with 5 years’ experience in MEKA concrete batch plant.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities,
tactful, and strong conflict resolution skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply