26 Aug 2016
Job at Mactay Group for an Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete Batch Plant)
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete Batch Plant)
- Possesses ability to visually and manually inspect electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Communications and updates of estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
- Candidate should be able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Confer with production, test, purchasing and sales to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer requirements.
- Prepare and communicate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment/tooling when necessary.
- A first degree in Engineering (B.Eng.) or equivalent from a technical school in engineering, manufacturing and/or quality assurance or any related field.
- Results oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage project schedules.
- A commitment to excellence and exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Ability to understand complex problems and collaborate with others to provide effective solutions.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years related engineering experience with 5 years’ experience in MEKA concrete batch plant.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and strong conflict resolution skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.