JAGAL Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the
Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company
has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a
valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business
activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer
rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy
ambitions for a successful future career.
Jagal is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Shingler
- Cover roofs of structures with shingles, slate, asphalt, aluminum, wood, and related materials.
- Inspection of faulty roofs and providing of best repair procedure.
- To cover structures with roofing materials such as aluminium, slates, wood, asphalt, shingles or other related materials.
- Felting/Flashing of angles formed by walls, vents and intersection of roofs.
- Installation of roofing sheets.
- Fixing of portal cabin roof leakages.
- To be flexible and able to work as part of a team in any other area of building maintenance activities.
(R) – Required, (P) – Preferred, (L) – Like to have.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the repair of roofs and installation of new roofing structures (R)
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance of leaking roofs of various structures (R)
- Detailed knowledge of all roofing practices. (R)
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience of roofing (P).
- Certificate of Apprenticeship/Training (R)
- In-depth knowledge of all roofing safety requirements (R)
- Strong working knowledge of common technical areas (P)
- Ability to read and write (R)
- Ability to communicate fluently (R)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply